I Information about cookies
2. Cookies are computer data files, in particular text files, stored in the User’s terminal device and intended to enable the use of the Website. These files allow to identify the User’s device and properly display the Website tailored to the User’s individual preferences. “Cookies” usually contain the name of the Website they come from, their storage time in the terminal device and a unique number.
3. Our Website uses two basic types of cookies: „Session cookies” and „Persistent cookies”. „Session cookies” are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the Website or closes their software (online browser). „Persistent cookies” are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookies settings or until they are removed by the User.
4. Usually, the User’s online browser’s default settings allow the storage of cookies in the User’s terminal device. Website Users may change the cookies settings in their browsers in this area. The online browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. More information is available in the Help section or the online browser documentation.
5. Cookie handling restrictions may affect certain functionalities available on the Website.
1. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) to create statistics that help us understand how Website Users use the Website, which enables to optimize the Website;
b) to register the User’s account and enable the logging in to the User’s account;
c) to conclude the sale contract and to process orders placed through the online store;
d) to send information on the User’s account registration, order status and newsletter to the e-mail address given in the registration form;
e) to use interactive features in order to promote the Website using social networking sites: plus.google.com and facebook.com.
III Processing of personal data
1. The Website processes personal data of its Users for the purpose and scope necessary to use the Website.
2. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Dz. U. No. 133 of 29th Aug 1997), we ensure that logged in Website Users may access their personal data and edit them. Changes can be made after logging in on www.natulu.pl
3. The personal data included in the forms are stored and processed in accordance with the requirements of the law, particularly the Personal Data Protection Act (Dz. U. No. 133 of 29th Aug 1997).
IV Cookies management – how to grant and cancel a consent in practice?
1. If the User does not wish to receive cookies, they may change their online browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies needed for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance of the User’s preferences may impede, or in extreme cases, prevent the use of the Website.